Thursday, January 29, 2015

PopSugar's 2015 Reading Challenge

 photo de2c6480-e815-4cf9-bac7-381c4255f3ca_zpslgowy4i5.png

As many avaricious readers are apt to define, I like to send a reading goal for myself yearly. I usually do this via Goodread's Reading Challenge widget and stop it there. This year, though, a curious little challenge was floating around Reddit and Facebook, and I decided I might as well give it a go.

PopSugar is a company largely known for sending out "Must Have" boxes (a subscription service where you pay a set amount every month and receive a box of full-size goodies), but they apparently set out these challenges every once in a blue moon. The range of subjects covered was pretty intriguing so I figured I would give it a go.

If you've been looking for something a little more interesting or ambitious for your 2015 reading, check it out! I'll be adding a page to this website to keep you updated on my progress. I'd love to hear about yours!

Happy Belated New Year!

No comments :

Post a Comment